Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Countdown

At the request of some friends, I put countdown clocks for Terry and my return. So those of you not counting, start! Less than 100 days! We also expect a big homecoming party when we return :) Just to clear the air, I did not make my clock bigger because I think I'm more important. Terry chose the small one with the boring background and print.

This school year really has flown by. One more full week of school and then it's Spring Break. Our last full break before the end of the school year! Last time I was here, I went to Thailand and it was an amazing trip. We wanted to go this year, but unfortunately, tickets were too expensive. On the bright side, there are a lot more places we can visit close by. Vietnam, Philippines, Korea, China, Malaysia are all on our list, but this year we decided on the Philippines. Aside from the things reported in the news, I don't really know much about the Philippines or what to expect. I've seen pictures of some really nice beaches and that's about it. Huh.I should either do some reading or just be ready for a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment