Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Weekly Update

I can't believe it's been a week since I wrote the first blog! I was hoping to write more frequently than once a week, but I just don't think our lives are exciting enough to do so. We'll see what happens. Lucky you, I do have exciting news to share on this post....

I'M PREGNANT. haha, just kidding. I wonder how many of you just fell for that one :). I'm not pregnant but I do have exciting news. Terry and I have booked our flights home! Yay. Terry is leaving a little earlier because our good friends, Austin and Shannon, are getting hitched! I think he is going to be a groomsmen so that's kinda a big deal. He will be home April 19 and I will be back roughly two months later...June 17. We can not wait to be home! There are so many things we want to do, buy and, of course, EAT. Mexican is on the top of our chart!
Followed by Inta Juice, Chick-fil-a, and Krispy Kreme :) Well, that's my list anyway. Terry is stinkin' excited to be home in time for summer softball, and to drink Mt. Dew. We love living in Taiwan and experiencing the different culture, but some things just can't compare to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment