Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One month!

ONE MONTH! One month of school left, one month until I'm reunited with Colorado, family, and friends! One month until I can eat Mexican food. one month, one month, one month. Can you tell I'm excited? ;) My students have what's called "Spring Fever", they can not wait until school's out! They have worked so hard this year, and are exhausted, mentally and physically. They are so close to being done and moving on, but right now, it just seems like an uphill battle. I feel bad for their little bodies and brains, and I pray the time passes quickly for their sake. Also, keep me in your prayers too. Pray that God gives me strength, patience, and energy to finish out the school year. I never realized how exhausting teaching can be! Thanks. :)

Just a reminder: ONE MONTH

No comments:

Post a Comment